I didn't really want to use the original black clips, so I busted out the silver Sharpies that I've been hoarding for over a year and started to color.
I'm actually pretty satisfied with the results; some lessons I learned along the way:
- As with icing a cupcake or painting your nails, you get the best results when you use fewer strokes, so be deliberate with the marker
- Once you get the ink in the Sharpie going, it's best to just keep at it until it seems to dry up. If you take several breaks, it'll take a few strokes to get the ink flowing again, which means more streaks and wasted ink
- The fumes sneak up on you. Don't put your face too close to your work or you'll get a serious headache >.<
1 comment:
neutral on the using clips to hang pics, but impressed with the picture you took of the clips
Post a Comment