- I've been crafting less and flea-market-shopping more. I've gotten some pretty sweet snags, which hopefully I'll get around to showing here.
- I haven't been cooking all that much, but I would like to say that I've become less dependent on recipes and more about just dealing with whatever is rapidly spoiling in the fridge. The results haven't been remarkable, but they haven't been that bad either.
- I saw my idol, Taylor Swift, in concert this summer. It was the greatest day of my life.
- I enrolled in a master's program for health administration and have been relearning how to read for long periods of time and how to write papers. Citations are the worst, yo. Only 2.5 more years until freedom!
- My beloved boss left in April and work hasn't been the same. I'm currently considering following him to Northern NJ.
- Depending on possible job change, D and I have discussed adopting a French bulldog together next spring. If that happens, I guarantee that the activity on this blog will skyrocket.
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
life updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i wanna see those sweet snags!
Post a Comment