Sewed my fabric rug together so now it's held together by real thread instead of packing tape. I figure now I can also use it as a picnic blanket :D
Added some weight to the rug and my kitchen mat by attaching pieces of the rug formerly covering my parents' basement. Now I can actually step on these things without slipping. And they're squishy. +1 to me.
an unedited picture like this would've been impossible before
Had the lightbulbs replaced in my living area. The previous bulbs were quite small and inadequately lit the room. I didn't realize how much a room is improved when you can actually see things.
And no picture is really necessary for this, but I had my landlord fix my toilet so now I have a fancy new handle and I no longer have to stand around for 5 minutes making sure the water stops. Always a good thing.
I'm actually pretty excited about all these small updates - it's a good feeling when things are "just right". :)

No comments:
Post a Comment